Quality photos from today's cameras are extensive in size and uploading them can be time consuming. That's why we have focused on speed and more specifically, uploading your photos in the recent update. This not only saves you time, but also enhances your work with SelectPhoto.
The uploading system itself has been preserved so you can continue to select the photos with a drag & drop function.
Based on your feedback, we have increased the maximum upload size to 1600 px from the original 1300. With this improvement, you can offer your clients much better quality photos while retaining greater detail.
Tips for uploading a larger quantity of photos
Here are a few tips to help you get even more upload speed:
- Optimize the size of your photos to the maximum of 1600px when editing in your graphics program.
- SelectPhoto is supported by all of today's modern browsers but from our experience, uploading is the fastest in Firefox. Safari is the ideal choice for macOS.
- Avoid performing other demanding activities on your computer while uploading the photos, especially if your computer is older or less powerful.
- If you have a choice between a cable connection and Wi-Fi, choose the cable connection which should be faster and more stable.
- If you have a slower Internet connection, you can try uploading the photos off-peak when the speed is higher.